We know that kids can get sick or hurt at any given time. Not to worry though; we’re here for you and your family. Our physicians are board-certified and trained to treat pediatric ER cases, and with on-site imaging and laboratory, we are prepared to make your child’s visit quick and comfortable. Our location offers special exam rooms for children, decorated with inviting colors to make sure your entire family feels comfortable while your child is seen by one of our doctors.
Your kids are our number one priority, and we work alongside a great staff to provide the absolute best emergency care in your area.
Medical emergencies can happen when you least expect it, which is why it is important for parents to have access to pediatric facilities 24/7. Rather than waiting for an appointment, we offer quick and quality care for your child with little to no wait. Our compassionate medical team is ready to help your family at any time, for any reason.
We Can Help
When kids are in severe pain or suffering from an illness that over-the-counter medication cannot treat, we strongly encourage parents or guardians to bring them to our 24/7 facility. Visiting an ER & hospital can be stressful for anyone, especially young children. We focus on making our patients feel calm and well taken care of to reduce any stress or worry they may have.
Please come see us if your child is experiencing any of the following injuries or illnesses:
- Seizure activity
- Severe allergic reaction
- Head injuries with loss of consciousness, nausea, vomiting or unusual behavior
- Fever in an infant less than two months
- Respiratory distress
- Strep throat
- Sport injury
- Ear infections
- Cold and Flu
- Animal bites
- Severe burns on major body & limbs
- Injury with concern for a broken bone
- Abdominal pain
- Sprains and wounds
Remember, always call 911 if you believe your child needs immediate care for severe illness or injury.
What Sets Us Apart
Here are four reasons you should choose us for your child’s emergency care needs:
- Our facility offers immediate quality care, whereas your family would have to wait hours at a larger hospital emergency room.
- Emergencies wait for no one, and neither should you. At our facility, no appointments are necessary; we accept walk-ins!
- We always have board-certified physicians on-site, so you can count on your child will receive the best care.
- We offer highly individualized care and state-of-the-art technology, ensuring your health and happiness.
It can be overwhelming having to care for a sick child, so let us relieve some of that stress. You can count on our pediatric doctors to provide the care and treatment your child needs to get back to normal. Just like our adult ER services, our pediatric care is available every day of the year, even holidays.
Disclaimer: As a service to our readers, The Colony ER Hospital and Nutex Health state no content on this site, regardless of date, should ever be used as a substitute for direct medical advice from your doctor or other qualified clinicians.